Quotation

A library is thought in cold storage- Herbet Samuel







Sunday 23 October 2011

rollyo

My user name on rollyo is catherinef. I created my search roll and named it libraries. I set it up to search the state library of Tasmania, the blogs run by the national library of Australia and my RSS feed to Unshelved. I put these together because I wanted a variety of different sites. The library website, blogs and unshelved comic give me that.
I thought that rollyo was a good idea and a great tool. I would be really useful in a library to have different specific search rolls set up to answer question or research information. However there seems to be some difficulty on the site with actually running the search rolls. 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah good idea, shocking application. Roll on an Aussie one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree - you think they would make sure it up and running

    ReplyDelete